We’re pleased to announce that Forth have been named as a supplier on the Crown Commercial Service (CCS) RM6071 Print Marketplace framework. CCS aids the public sector to gain the greatest commercial value when buying common goods and services. Public sector print buyers can now quickly and easily be connected to print suppliers throughout the UK, saving time and money.
There are lots of benefits from using this framework including, but not limited to:
- Price comparison
- Sector specific expert advise
- Step-by-step guidance through the print-buying process
- Carbon impact calculator giving the option to offset the carbon production Co2E cost
- Results based on priorities (delivery lead time, distance to your location or lowest price)
- Retained order history for ease of repeat purchases
A full range of print products and services, including direct mail, can be purchased via Print Marketplace. Forth’s full print and mailing services are available to Print Marketplace buyers as well as digital integration, hybrid mail services and advanced reporting and analytics, to ensure all communication with customers are as effective as possible
CCS supports the public sector to achieve maximum commercial value when procuring common goods and services. In 2019/20, CCS helped the public sector to achieve commercial benefits worth over £1bn – supporting world-class public services that offer best value for taxpayers.
Buyers can register on the digital Print Marketplace tool here: Print Marketplace.
If you would like any information on our services please contact us.