Due to the nature of the project, our client had a number of requirements their chosen provider would need to meet, including;
- Multiple varieties of notifications to policyholders and affected parties, with a range of support documents.
- Translation of documents and web sites into 24 European languages.
- Several hundreds of thousands of mailed notifications for delivery across the EEA and worldwide
- A section of notifications issued by email
- Mailout across 8 weeks with a number of sweep-up up mailings leading up to the high court hearing.
- An online database of recipients with tools supporting multi-lingual responsehandling by the client and an external call handling partner.
- Witness Statements evidencing satisfactory fulfilment of all responses
- Receipt and recording of undelivered packs (goneaways)
After a competitive tender process against national and multi-national management consultancy firms Forth’s proposals were chosen.
Forth provided an end to end communication and response management solution encompassing:
- Assisting with strategic planning
- The execution of all communications and response handling procedures
- Undertaking post completion and ‘top-up’ activities
- Providing precise reconciliations across all channels